Business Development Manager – South West Region ( BS / BA / SN )
Market Leading Commercial Services Group Ref 12,584
c£37,000 Basic, OTE £50,000 plus + Company Car / Car Allowances + Full Benefits Package + Career Development Opportunities
You will be working with a “market leading” and “blue chip” organisation in one of the newer and still highly successful divisions of this thriving group.
Due to promotions within this groups Sales teams there is a sales opportunity in the South West Region to be secured. Our client will be seeking experience in both New Business generation and Account Management in a Commercial Services Sector to apply to this role.
Throughout this Companies Sales team there have been a wide range and variety of Sales backgrounds that have been recruited, trained and developed helping add to the success of the organisation.
Key responsibilities will be to develop and maintain sales with a wide ranging customer base and also to develop new accounts through independent sales work and assistance from Sales support teams.
Regular and timely review meetings with customers to help develop and maintain sales will be a key feature of this business development role.
Key Skills Required:
- A proven track record in Sales and a record of achieving above set targets.
- A self motivated and professional sales individual with the excellent communication and sales skills needed to manage and help develop a strong sales business.
- A track record in achieving new business as well as being able to manage and develop existing business accounts.
- A competitive, professional and positive nature.
- Experience of working in multi-products / service sales environments.
- IT Literacy
- A self confidence and ability to challenge, probe and take “ownership” of accounts and resolve any outstanding or important issues.
It is likely that you will have worked successfully for a minimum of three years in a field sales capacity and will have had more than one successful field sales role. You now know that you will be ready to make that important and challenging move to a quality “blue chip” company and will be “hungry” to show the qualities and skills this client is seeking at Interview.