Current vacancies throughout the Uk. The role is home based.
The role of the Regional Sales Manager is to maximise sales within the appointed UK region(s) , by leading, motivating/ controlling the distributors on patch as well as end users and OEMs, providing technical, connectivity and application support.
- Responsible for selecting key distribution partners, nurturing and developing the partner relationship to further develop sales growth in the area.
- Analyse trends and results, develop sales and marketing objectives, whilst implementing training programs for the clients.
- Maintain existing customers through regular contact on a strategic / operational level. Deal with day to day queries of a technical, commercial or other nature where necessary.
- Identify potential customers, qualify and develop them as necessary to achieve sales in line with divisional strategy.
- Create, check and approve quotes, sales and purchase orders, sales contracts and agreements, coordinate with suppliers and manage customer claims and quality processes.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and our clients internal departments and attend meetings, produce reports and other documents as deemed necessary.
- Academic/Professional Education - Engineering degree, electronics, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Relevant Experience - Technical Field Sales, 3 years+
- Technical Skills/Knowledge – although full technical and product training is given.
- Driver’s license
- A willingness to travel.
- Behavioural & Interpersonal skills - Ability to work as part of a team, Initiative, Patience, Assertiveness, Ability to withstand pressure.
- Communication Skills - Face to face with technical and commercial customers on all hierarchy levels.
- Operational skills - Well organized, Self-motivated, Attention to details, Giving priorities in conflict. Responsible for developing new and existing business within a range of industry sectors in the UK regions in major OEMs and end-user accounts.
- Support local manufacturers in the region by helping companies to improve process efficiency.