This client is one of the leading UK Manufacturers of Contract Furniture products and are part of a large and innovative Group. This Company has been trading for over 50years and are recognised as an excellent organisation to work and develop a career with especially in a Sales capacity.
- Manage the North West Uk, Business Territory.
- Successfully develop relationships and manage the established and very important Public Sectors accounts in the Region including the existing NHS accounts.
- Continually manage and develop existing accounts as well as bringing on board new business.
- Develop excellent working relationships with a wide range of decision makers within the customer data-base.
- Work with customers and prospective customers to advice on the best products and new product developments.
- Deliver product presentations to help achieve sales.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3years Business to Business Sales experience and this will have been ideally gained in a product sales environment.
- Experience in the Furniture Sector of some type maybe beneficial in this application though it is not essential by any means .. more important will be good quality account management skills and a good track record of success in selling products into this market sector whether furniture or other product lines.
- Experience of Sales to Public Sector / Local Government or Industrial / Commercial accounts.
- Familiar with selling products to the Public Sector.
- Experience of Sales Training within your Sales Career preferably with a professional / external training organisation.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills to enable a successful sales career working from home.
- Preferably a track record in Public Sector / Contract Sales in a product led environment.
- An ability to demonstrate a professional image and sales presence on behalf of this market leading Company.
The successful candidate will join a successful, well established and stable sales team with an excellent Sales career to develop and work professionally towards and with on-going sales training to look forward to.
You will also need to be living within the North West Region to apply and ideally in the M62 Corridor - Manchester / Liverpool / Chester Regions.