Business Development Manager / Corporate Accounts / Key Accounts Manager
Market Leading Commercial Services / Digital Marketing Group - Ref 12,594
Southern Region - Ideally located in the M4 / M3 / M40 / M1 / M25 Area
c£45,000 Basic, OTE £60,000 plus + Quality Company Car + Full Benefits Package + Career Development Opportunities
You will be working with a "market leading" and "blue chip" organisation in one of highly successful divisions of this thriving group.
Due to promotions within this groups Sales teams there is a sales / corporate accounts opportunity in the Southern Region to be secured. Our client will be seeking extensive experience in Account Management and a positive approach to new business development when needed in the broad Commercial Services Sector to apply to this role.
Throughout this Companies Sales team there have been a wide range and variety of Sales backgrounds that have been recruited, trained and developed helping add to the success of the organisation.
For this role experience in and a thorough understanding of the digital marketing arena will be essential as will excellent IT, PowerPoint and thorough account management skills working in a "from home basis".
Experience of handling larger or Key or National accounts would also be very positive in your application for this particular role.
Key responsibilities will be to develop and maintain sales with a key accounts customer base and also to develop new accounts through independent sales work and assistance from Sales support teams.
Regular and timely review meetings with customers to help develop and maintain sales will be a key feature of this Business Development / Key Accounts / National Accounts role.
Key Skills Required:
- A proven and extensive track record in Sales and a record of achieving above set targets.
- A self motivated and professional sales individual with the excellent communication and sales skills needed to manage and help develop a strong sales business.
- A track record in managing and developing accounts and the ability to build long-lasting business relationships with clients.
- A competitive, professional and positive nature.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience of working in multi-products / service sales environments.
- Excellent IT Literacy
- First class presentation, communication and negotiation skills and the ability to influence others clearly in both "face to face" and telephone communications.
- A self-confidence and ability to challenge, probe and take "ownership" of accounts and resolve any outstanding or important issues.
It is likely that you will have worked successfully for a minimum of 5 years in a field sales capacity and will have had more than one successful field sales / key accounts role. You now know that you will be ready to make that important and challenging move to a quality "blue chip" company and will be "hungry" to show the qualities and skills this client is seeking at Interview.