Monitoring Services for the Construction Industry - Ref: 12,506
£30,000 Basic, OTE £50,000 to £60,000 + Car Allowances + Mobile + Laptop + Pension Scheme + Company Benefits
Our client is a leading supplier of monitoring services for the Construction Industry with a well deserved reputation and a track record of excellence selling to quality organisations of all types. They are a well respected and established organisation in their business sector in the UK with a quality range of products and services and a Company ethos that is second to none in their field in the UK. They have a strong commitment to developing and expanding business as well as maintaining excellent relationships with a wide range of long term and secure customers.
- Develop new business in a range of “blue chip” business clients in industry, commerce, IT and sport & leisure / entertainment sectors.
- Successfully manage and develop existing customers in these sectors.
- Develop excellent working relationships with a range of decision makers within the customer data-base.
- Work with customers and prospective customers to advice on the best products and new product developments.
- Deliver presentations / technical information to help achieve sales.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years Business to Business Sales experience and this will have been ideally gained in a construction, engineering, technical services or visual media environment.
- A Southern England location and ideally near the M4 between London & Bristol. An ability to work from home and office and spend time away from home on business when required is also essential.
- A good level of education … ideally a graduate or “graduate calibre” individual.
- Familiar with selling products or services, understanding the features and benefits of products sold and adapting the sales techniques used to secure business.
- Ideally experience of being trained in Sales within your Sales Career preferably with a professional / external training organisation.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills to enable a successful sales career managing business in Southern England and elsewhere when required.
- Preferably a track record in Industrial / Construction Sales in a product or service led environment and a track record of selling to a variety of senior decision makers.
- A track record of handling sales in excess of £25,000 on a relatively regular basis
- An ability to demonstrate a professional image and sales presence on behalf of this market leading Company.
To summarise to secure this Sales role you will need to be intelligent, articulate, enthusiastic and driven to fit within what is already a small but successful and over achieving sales team. You will also have an organised and structured approach to sales and business development and have a basic level of IT literacy. Essentially, you must have the drive and enthusiasm to develop New Business as well as nurturing existing relationships and accounts to help secure targets and build your career.
The successful candidate will join a successful, well established and stable sales team with an excellent well rewarded career to look forward to.