Internal Sales Executive / Business Developer - Building / Construction Products
c£24,000 - £25,000 Basic , OTE £27,000 - £28,000 plus benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Bristol based role - Ref: 12,958
This role has come up through the internal promotion of the existing Internal Sales Executive / Business Developer.
In this position you will be working in a team environment where you will be encouraged to fulfil and exceed your targets and demonstrate skills in all aspects of the role, including account management, pro-actively generating new sales opportunities, following-up leads and establishing and managing new and existing relationships.
This is primarily an Internal Sales Role however there will be some face-to-face Sales work to be carried out and develop and other external responsibilities such as Exhibitions.
- Generating sales with established and new customers in the Construction and building market sector. A large percentage of these customers will be in the Public Sector such as Social Housing Providers, Local Authorities, Councils and Education Authorities and other bodies.
- Establishing the contact details of the key decision-makers within new customers, telephoning and discussing with them their needs and creating interest in the extensive product range.
- Making a good volume of Business calls to develop new Sales, expand and develop current relationships and make repeat sales.
- Extending and refining the company’s database.
- Building a professional "pipeline" of business and business opportunities.
- Building excellent relationships with a range of decision makers including senior and director level staff and buyers.
- Following-up of all industry specific marketing campaigns
- Managing campaigns and lead generation activities.
- A track record in Internal Sales or Customer Service / Sales.
- Comfortable with making a good number of outgoing telephone calls on a regular basis. Whilst this will be mainly with existing customers there will be some new business generation and cold calling involved with this role.
- Clear speaking voice and excellent telephone manner.
- Ideally experience of selling in a building or industrial orientated market.
- Any Public Sector working experience or experience of selling to the Public Sector will be helpful for this application
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Enthusiastic, personable and with a strong work ethic.
There will be an excellent career with this Bristol based Company and salaries will be reviewed regularly. There will be options for advancement into External Sales, Internal Sales and Marketing and Management positions with this great Company.