New Business Sales Executive Ref: 12,595
CAD CAM Products and Services
c£30,000 Basic OTE £70,000 +++ ( This is open ended and will be more 2nd year ) plus Excellent Car Allowances plus Sales Incentives and Full Benefits Package
Our client is currently looking to recruit a quality new Sales Professional / Business Development Executive to focus on new business development and sell their excellent range of quality CAD CAM products and related services. This role will help develop and build upon their already impressive list of clients in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Design, POS, Healthcare and other sectors they work with in the South West M4 / M5 Corridor region.
Unrivalled marketing and sales support from a dedicated Head Office Team will allow you the perfect platform to do what you best - develop quality new business relationships, sell products and services and gain quality new business accounts in the South West Region.
- Focus on the development of new business with a wide range of appropriate clients in the South West Region.
- After "induction" into the Company you will look to develop business and begin to earn the excellent commissions available.
- Conduct software demonstrations in conjunction with the technical support team.
- Schedule and visit customers at appropriate times and develop excellent working relationships with these and other customers.
- Support Customers with relevant products, schedules & related information.
- Collate customer and potential customer feedback and any relevant feedback.
- Establish, maintain, develop and expand the customer database.
- Use all available professional methods to develop and enhance the customer database.
- Be responsible for the entire Sales cycle from prospect and identification of customers through to fulfilling sales and the on-going customer relationships.
- Achieve quotas with relevant and accurate forecasting.
Most importantly you will have at least 18 months experience in successful professional Business to Business Sales and have experience of developing business with quality businesses and enterprises from SME’s through to larger corporate and Blue Chip clients well as some public sector bodies and organisations. The following qualities are important for this client:
- A “graduate calibre” individual with a good technical aptitude or qualification is essential to apply for this role
- A positive, confident, consultative and relationship building approach to Sales and Business Development
- It is essential that the successful applicant is able to positively put in the "hard graft" necessary to develop new business through a whole array of methods such as Telesales and internet work as well as following up on leads and referrals, developing existing accounts and also using information appropriately from the Telesales team.
- Experience and a proven record of success in both Face to face sales and telephone sales within your career.
- A commercially astute, driven and money motivated Sales individual.
- Excellent New Business Sales skills as well as relationship building and quality alround professional sales skills.
- Confidence to work on your own initiative.
- First class communication and presentation skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit coupled with high energy and self-motivation
- Excellent time management and project management skills or experience
- An ability to interpret / understand technical information and technical drawings.