Support the company’s efforts to attract new business clients and assist in expanding its product offering and market place. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of Pre-Sales consultants, a Business Development Manager and Account Managers. You will report directly into the Vice President of Business Consulting for EMEA. The role is EMEA wide but we anticipate that the majority of the workload will take place within the UK. Occasional International travel will be required, typically for training or team meeting purposes
- Engage with clients during the course of an ERP sales cycle.
- Aid in the qualification and “go / no-go” of a solution fit against a client’s requirements.
- Answering of client or third party consultancy RFP’s / RFI’s.
- Lead a client through a “discovery” session(s) to establish and clarify needs.
- Use industry and best practice knowledge to advise, or if appropriate, challenge clients requirements.
- Prepare and professionally demonstrate solutions to meet a client’s requirements.
- Represent the company at business/trade promotion events.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Education / Training / Work Experience:
- University degree level educated
- Proven experience in Pre-Sales New Business position
- Proven experience in ERP Software
- Extensive background in the Manufacturing Industry of at least one of their vertical markets
- Capable to demonstrate all aspects of ERP, Distribution, Manufacturing and especially Finance
- Very strong commercial, communicative and presentation skills
- APICS certified would be preferable, but training also given
Please call or email Dan email@example.com at Alexander Chapel to discuss or apply now with your CV