South West Region - Business Development Manager Ref: 12,517
Office Interiors / Office Systems
£35,000 to £40,000 Basic plus Commissions plus Co Car / Car Allowances plus Full Benefits
Are you a successful Sales and Business Development Professional ?
Our client is currently looking for a quality new sales professional / business development manager to sell their excellent range of high quality office furniture and furniture systems and related services. This role will help develop and build upon their already impressive list of corporate, “blue chip, professional and public sector clients and customers they work with in the M4 / M5 Corridor region. Excellent marketing and sales support from a Head Office Team will allow you the perfect platform to do what you best – develop quality business relationships, sell products and services and gain quality new business accounts in the Southern Region.
- Develop new business relationships with new clients in the South West / Southern Region.
- Focus on the development of new business with appropriate commercial and corporate clients and the appropriate network of architects, developers and intermediatries.
- After “induction” into the Company you will look to develop business and begin to earn the commissions available.
- Schedule and visit customers at appropriate times and develop excellent working relationships with these and other customers.
- Support Customers with relevant designs, schedules & related information / paperwork.
- Collate customer and potential customer feedback and any relevant feedback.
- Establish, maintain, develop and expand the customer database.
- Use all available professional methods to develop and enhance the customer database.
- Be responsible for the entire Sales cycle from prospect and identification of customers through to fulfilling contracts and any on-going customer relationships.
Most importantly you will have at least 5 years experience in successful professional business to business Sales and have experience of developing business with good quality businesses and enterprises as well as some public sector bodies and organisations.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is able to positively put in the “hard graft” necessary to develop new business through a whole array of methods such as Telesales and internet work as well as following up on leads and referrals and also using information appropriately from the Telesales team.
- A positive, consultative and long term relationship building approach to Sales and Business Development
- Experience and a proven record of success in both Face to face sales and telephone sales within your career.
- A commercially astute and driven individual.
- Excellent New Business Sales skills as well as relationship building and quality alround professional sales skills.
- Confidence to work on your own initiative.
- First class communication and presentation skills.
- An ability to interpret technical drawings and technical information.
- An entrepreneurial spirit coupled with high energy and self-motivation
- Excellent time management skills as well as Sales experience.