My client is a long established and privately owned manufacturing company based in the North. Their wide ranging products are used in the highways and industrial sectors throughout the UK and overseas delivering consistent year on year increase in turnover.
They are currently looking for an experienced sales and business development professional to promote their brand new product, a synthetic resin bound system designed to replicate the appearance of stone to be used in Highway’s without the need for excavation, making it faster and cheaper to apply. The successful candidate will ideally live around the Midlands as they will be covering the whole of the UK
- The successful candidate will have experience of the highways or paving industry necessary to enable them to develop new business relationships with scheme designers.
- An ability to interpret technical drawings and technical information.
- First class communication and presentation skills.
- Establish, maintain and expand the customer database.
- Support customers with designs, schedules and related information.
- Be responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospect and identification of customer through to fulfilling contracts.
- Provide training and on-site supervision to clients.
They are offering a basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 + fully expensed company vehicle. Please call Dan at Alexander Chapel to discuss or apply now with your CV