Wednesday, May 15th, 2013
This is an execellent opportunity to join a market leading National Company with a strong and expanding presence in their market. There are excellent opportunities for high earnings ( top performers are on £50,000 plus packages ) and also career development across different divisions in the Group.
To secure an interview you will require a track […]
Tuesday, May 7th, 2013
TELESALES MANAGER- Midlands - £30-35K Basic OTE £50k uncapped
Due to expansion our client is looking for a Telesales Manager to join their existing team.
Your role will be to manage a team of telesales consultants, ensuring strict KPIs and process are followed to deliver outstanding sales results to the business.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Telesales Manager:
• Managing a team of 4 telesales consultants to deliver an outstanding sales result daily.
• Setting and achieving performance targets for sales, efficiency and quality.
• Reporting business critical sales data to the business director on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Developing sales team members in line with their personal development plans and performance reviews – utilising call back sessions, internal training and one to one sessions.
• Creating and running relevant incentive programmes to maintain high motivation and target achievement within the telesales team.
• Ensuring full adherence to regulatory requirements.
• Learning, retaining and coaching sales staff on detailed product knowledge.
• Presenting new products and process to staff in a positive light and ensuring all telesales staff are fully trained on these amendments.
Skills and Experience:
• Significant experience of managing a telesales team.
• Solid understanding of performance management and sales management techniques.
The ideal person will be passionate about sales with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop a mixed ability telesales teams to produce a consistently high result.
In return this role offers a generous uncapped commission scheme, regular incentives, career development and progression
Friday, May 3rd, 2013
Location: Kent, Cambridge
Established for over 50 years, with successes that involve numerous sporting and a formula 1 pedigree, our client has been at the forefront of the UK manufacturing industry.
Due to expansion they are looking to recruit 2 junior sales professionals within the South East and East Anglia areas.
Tasked with selling these products you will need […]
Sales Executive M3 – M4 Regions in particular Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, East Wilts or South Oxon
Thursday, April 25th, 2013
Location: M3 – M4 Regions in particular Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, East Wilts or South Oxon
Sales Executive M3 – M4 Regions in particular Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, East Wilts or South Oxon for an established and still expanding National Distribution Group
Friday, April 19th, 2013
My Blue Chip client based in the UK are currently searching for a experienced New Business executive to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be from another Blue Chip organisation with a honed and developed skill set. You will be able to open new opportunities with clients on a National basis and close large […]