Sales Executive / Business Development Manager – South West Region
Building / Interior Products & Services – Ref: 12,565
c£30,000 to £33,000 Basic plus approx £12,000 Commissions ( this is open ended and will be substantially more in the 2nd year ) plus Co Car / Car Allowances plus Full Benefits
Our client is currently looking for a quality new sales professional / business development manager to sell their excellent range of quality products, systems and related services. The role is open to all quality, intelligent sales professionals living in the Bristol / Swindon / Gloucester Regions to apply to whether from a Product or Services Sales background.
This role will help develop and build upon their already impressive list of corporate, “blue chip”, professional and public sector clients and customers they work with in the M4 / M5 Corridor Region. Excellent marketing and sales support from a dedicated Head Office Team will allow you the perfect platform to do what you best – develop quality business relationships, sell products and services and gain quality new business accounts in the Southern Region.
Most importantly you will have at least 18 months experience in successful professional Business to Business Sales and have experience of developing business with commercial and industrial customers of all types including “blue chips” as well as some public sector bodies and organisations.
- A positive, consultative and long term relationship building approach to Sales and Business Development
- Experience and a record of success in both Face to face sales and ideally telephone sales within your career.
- A commercially astute and driven individual.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is able to manage clients and develop new business through a whole array of methods such as Telesales and internet work as well as following up on leads and referrals, developing existing accounts and also using information appropriately from the Telesales team.
- Excellent New Business Sales skills as well as relationship building and quality all round professional sales skills.
- Confidence to work on your own initiative.
- Good quality communication and presentation skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit coupled with high energy and self-motivation
- Time management and project management skills or experience
- An ability to interpret / understand technical drawings and similar technical information will be useful though this is not essential at all.
A South West based residence will be essential for this particular role with Bristol, Bath and Swindon locations being perfect for an application
- Develop new business relationships with new clients in the South West / Southern Region.
- Focus on the development of new business with appropriate corporate and “blue chip” clients and the appropriate network of architects, developers and intermediaries.
- After “induction” into the Company you will look to develop business and begin to earn the excellent commissions available.
- Schedule and visit customers at appropriate times and develop excellent working relationships with these and other customers.
- Support Customers with relevant designs, schedules & related information / paperwork.
- Collate customer and potential customer feedback and any relevant feedback.
- Establish, maintain, develop and expand the customer database.
- Use all available professional methods to develop and enhance the customer database.
- Be responsible for the entire Sales cycle from prospect and identification of customers through to fulfilling contracts and any on-going customer relationships.