Area Sales Manager - Southern England - Job Ref: 12,582
Construction / Industrial Products
£35,000 to £39,000 Basic, OTE £43,000 to £48,000 + Choice of Quality Co Car + Mobile + Laptop, + Excellent Final Salary Pension Scheme + Lunch Allowance + Full Benefits
Region: Southern England - Ideally based Wilts / Berks / Surrey / North Hants
Our client is a market leading UK Manufacturer of Construction products with a well deserved reputation and a track record of excellence selling to End Users, Councils and Local Authority accounts, Contractors and specialist organisations. In business for over 50 years they are one of the largest companies in their business sector in the UK with a superb product span and a Company Service that is second to none. They have a range of market leading brands and a strong commitment to taking on board new products and maintain excellent relationships with wide range of long term and secure customers.
This role will be essentially taking over from a long established Area Sales Manager who has left an excellent Region to manage and develop further.
- Manage this Southern Business Territory.
- Successfully manage the Key customers in this Region.
- Continually manage and develop existing accounts as well as bringing on board new business.
- Develop excellent working relationships with a range of decision makers within the customer data-base.
- Work with customers and prospective customers to advice on the best products and new product developments.
- Deliver product presentations to help achieve sales.
- The ideal candidate will really need to have at least 2-3years Business to Business Sales experience and this will have been ideally gained in a product sales environment.
- An ability to work from home and spend time away from home on business …. This is usually about one day every two weeks.
- Experience of Sales to Public Sector / Local Government or Industrial / Commercial accounts.
- Familiar with selling products, understanding the features and benefits of products sold and adapting the sales techniques used to secure business.
- Ideally experience of Sales Training within your Sales Career preferably with a professional / external training organisation.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills to enable a successful sales career working from home and managing a relatively large Region.
- Preferably a track record in Industrial / Construction Sales in a product led environment.
- An ability to demonstrate a professional image and sales presence on behalf of this market leading Company.